Wednesday, July 31, 2013

fringe frenzy









shirt: Goodwill/pants: H&M/ shoes: Minnetonka/ triangle necklace: Forever 21/ fringe vest: Spins

Hello! Today I went out with a dear friend. We ate tacos at Taco Bell (I had the Mexican pizza-I used to not like Taco Bell very much and I'm not the biggest fan of Mexican food, but I'm starting to enjoy it more!) Afterwards, we walked to a local coffee shop and ordered a nice pot of Green Destiny tea to sip while we chatted for hours on end. Today's outfit was casual but fun. I love my new fringe vest. I have been looking forever for a vest like this when I found this one in Japan for only a dollar!!! My shirt was also just a dollar from Goodwill. I cut and bleached this awesome AC/DC band tee to make it more fit for me. My bag was a lovely gift from my friend from when she visited India. Well, I hope everyone had a nice day! Drink green tea and be happy! x



No comments:

Post a Comment