Friday, July 26, 2013

vintage lovers' heaven
















Look at all these adorable vintage stores! I was assigned to write a piece for my school newspaper about all the local unique stores in town that many people may not know about. BEST HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT EVER! Anyways, I love thrift stores. My number one advice to finding a one-of-a-kind piece is to look in antique stores!! Sometimes you can find really cool pieces. Also just look around in your town. Trust me, if my town has any cool stores,so does yours. That shady place in the corner of town? It might surprise you. Ever since, I have been on a hunt for shops like these in my town. Now i have a list of my to-go places I love going to that no one knows about. Haha... I literally went crazy in these stores. ome also have really cute interior designs. Some great inspirations for rooms. One of the boutiques even offered to display my photos... for free! She was a very nice woman and even helped me put together an outfit inspired by Daisy Buchanan for a Gatsby party at school. All such fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment