Wednesday, August 21, 2013

tough edge



























Hello! So first of all, sorry I haven't been posting lately. School just started a week ago for me and I was busy with the new schedule and wanted to get things figured out and organized before dedicating more time to my blog again. :) So I got some exciting news!! new glasses finally came!!! I have been wanting circle glasses FOREVER. And at last I have my hands on a perfect pair.... now having such horrible eye sight is not so bad! This outfit I am wearing a green shirt I bought from Goodwill that I studded (the spikes are purchased from studsandspikes.com) and added pleather too. it looks SO much edgier now. To give soften up the look I wore a layered maxi white skirt from Japan and wore my boots to toughen it up..... it's all about contrast guys! haha. To tie it all in, I colored my lips a vampy wine red and put my hair in a top knot. Soon, I will be posting some artwork, inspiration, and just random stuff I love. I hope everyone had a wonderful day 

No comments:

Post a Comment