Saturday, June 14, 2014

starry night










So I know this is very late but I never actually got around to posting these photos for I became very busy with the end of the school year. I haven't been updating much in general but I promise now that it is summer and I am back from France, I will be more consistent. Anyways, here are some photos from my Junior prom back in May...the theme was starry night and being part of the student council, we had soo much decorating and planning to do that the whole thing just became a daunting task. In the end though, my friends and I decided to go and I had a lot of fun. My dress is from Asos and the brand is Jarlo. It was cream colored with a low/open back and a delicate lace opening above the waist. Since the dress was simple, I paired it with a simple head chain from Urban Outfitters. As for my shoes, I just wore a pair of strappy nudish pink stilettos from Charlotte Russe. I loved my dress and I thought it expressed myself and style very well. Lastly beauty-wise, I just parted my hair in the middle and created wavy curls, and tried to keep my makeup natural, glowy, and springy. On my nails, I opted for a pastel mint color to add just a pop of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment