Saturday, February 15, 2014

la lune pleine

how to make moon tonic:
On the night of or before the full moon (you can use the moon phase calculator on the side of my blog to observe the moon's current waxing phase), place a quartz crystal in a jar and fill it with water. The quartz crystal helps absorb the moon's energy and magic. Look up the time for sundown and place your jar out in the moonlight. At dawn, pick up your jar now filled with lunar potency and drink a little bit every morning. Drink in the moon and allow it to eliminate stress and make you feel aligned. 

I drink in the moon,
round and golden
like a prosperous queen.
Now draw your swords
and slit open my throat
crimson red and glowing liquid
pouring out like melted butter
I fill your empty heart
with lunar potency
and dreams to be fulfilled.
Oh Queen of Hearts,
I confess with a heavy heart
that la lune pleine
isn't for another month.

No comments:

Post a Comment